Tuesday, May 5, 2009

my beloved mom

ermmm...i will write about my mom. She is very nice person and i will love her forever. She looks fat but im fatter than her, she told me last week when i meet her in konvokesyen, her weight lost from 80 kg to 70kg, very nice. She is fairer than me and she have a pretty mole at her face. But she not tall, i think abaout 150cm. She got a black curly hair and she looks perfect for me.

Actually, she always mumbling to me and every days i have to hear her mumbling. I like to hear her mumbling,hahaha because i never hear again because im not at home. Even if she's good in mumbling, i never hate her and make me love her more... Sher very kind, honest and very hardworking person. Every day she make a good meals for my family. I miss your meals mom.
She goods in cooking. She never forget to call me and tell to study and dont miss my prayers.
That all about my beloved mom. Iwill love her forever.

1 comment: